Mind reading is neither an Art nor Science, it is a myth – Akanksha
Psychology is not just a subject but it is the art of Understanding Human Behaviours. The study is not directed towards the human mind but is thoroughly based on observations and reading reactions or scientifically known as response to stimuli. Most people misunderstand Psychology as a field that studies mind-reading, and that is a total myth. Mind reading is not possible without mechanism and drugs. Psychologists predict the behaviour of the subject based on their observations. So here we have some legit and appealing facts about Psychology that cannot be categorized as mind reading.
Fun facts about Psychology
Let us see some facts that are weird but at the same time tickle your mind and make you believe in them. We are sure you might have observed them for yourself many times but might have not noticed it properly!
- If someone feels uncomfortable around you, he/she will never make eye contact while talking.
- Let us assume you hate reading books, then you might have an unrealistic & imaginary romantic life.
- If you consider yourself a people pleaser, you surely know yourself better than anyone else could.
- The kind of people you’re accompanied with often affects your overall progress.
- No matter how much explanation you’ve, your mistake is equal to crime for people contradictorily this is not the case when something equivalent happens at the other end.
- Your punctuality reveals the passion you’ve for your performance.
Facts about the Psychology of Human Behaviours
Human behaviour is a very unpredictable aspect that is developed through experiences, incidences and our thought processes. Every individual is unique and might have no chance to find a replica when it comes to thought processes pertained by each one of us!
- If you feel comfortable with texting, you’re an introvert. If talking is the only way of your expression, you have a superior personality.
- Given a case, where you keep on putting others before you or intend to get a chance after others, to maintain repo, you are probably going to have feelings of self-pity, and self-hatred very soon.
- If shopping is your stress releaser, you can never be a good saver.
- A case where your kindness often makes you feel bad, especially when you help others! It shows your care for people’s opinions on your work.
- If a child has seen his/her parents fight, it will make him have a negative approach towards life, which may lead to depression.
Facts about the psychology of love
Love, yet another emotion that heavily depends on psychology and environment associated perception. However, not only it is very complicated but also some facts seem very irrelevant to love- but yet is very much connected than we think.
- While falling in love if you have a romantic song on your favourites, the mind pictures you and your partner to be in a never-ending relationship.
- If you’re an ethics lover, you will end up having many relationships before meeting the love of your life.
- Your sleeping patterns and postures explain a lot about your love life.
- If you have a life partner since childhood, you’re probably reluctant about the life changes. It feels being in a habitual state.
- If simple eye contact with your better half’, makes your day amazing then you love nobody more than him/her. It is associated with the high release of oxytocin hormone, which creates a jolly mood effect.
- If the voice of a male companion is more effective than his presence, then that might easily make a woman fall in love again and again.
Psychology facts about life
- Your intimacy with your companion impacts your social life.
- Pupil dilation is a big sign from another person, of how much he/she is enjoying being with you.
- Your pen is a heavy stress releaser.
- Social life often influences your Creativity.
- Visual clutter is a game-changer when it comes to restoring your mindfulness. If you’ve no vacant space in your house, you can never find peace.
- Revealing your plans leads you to have lesser concern for making them a reality.
Weird facts about Psychology
Beware, there are weird facts on psychology out there- but ours is weirder! It might make you feel like ‘What?’ but are absolutely true and undeniable at the same time.
- Sleeping alone can get you scarier dreams, than sleeping near your loved one. Also, It decreases the chances of you having a bad dream and sometimes no dreams at all.
- Sitting on the left side of the person while having a coffee, creates more possibility of making the person fall in love with you.
- When you try to memorize an event, it is more likely to slip out of your brain.
- If you’ve considered yourself as a victim, you’re going to lose self-confidence within a small period.
- When somebody tries to forget dreadful events from his/her life, there is a high chance that he/she will encounter weak memory syndrome/forgetfulness.
- Being a multitasker makes you confident.
Random facts about Psychology
- Your quick decision-making power boosts your confidence in doubling rate.
- When you reply promptly, you’re likely to get the job.
- Research has shown that a positive attitude and happy face are contagious, like viruses and disease.
- Your playlist can determine your personality.
- Blindly trusting someone will make you hate love life even if you don’t have any!
However, people, when thinking of psychology, always come to a point of some technical brainy aspects. Or, they associate it with some kind of mental illness. As mentioned above, you might have realized that it is all a game of understanding the environment and predicting the human’s response based on his behaviour. Merely science, logic, and observation- all combined together! It is always better to be positive in life and thus yield better opportunities for yourself.
Researchers have proved that having a healthy lifestyle significantly impacts on your mind and psychology, making it healthy. So do keep your lifestyle healthy as that is going to define your actions now, or in future.
We hope you like the facts, do let us know your favourite ones in the comments.